We highly encourage students pursuing the study of intelligence at Duke University, North Carolina Central University, North Carolina State University, or University of North Carolina Chapel Hill to enroll in our TISS ICCAE Scholars program.
Benefits of enrollment:
- Letter documenting completion of requirements from TISS ICCAE Director.
- Opportunities to meet with prominent speakers in small group settings.
- Eligibility for TISS ICCAE scholarships.
- For those eligible for US government service, eligibility for federal government internships and hiring opportunities specifically designated for ICCAE program participants nationwide.
- For those eligible for US government service, priority application status for TISS ICCAE events, scholarships, and field trips.
- Current enrollment as an undergraduate or graduate student in any degree program at Duke University, North Carolina Central University, North Carolina State University, or University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
- Completion of four courses in intelligence and/or security from the approved list – TISS-ICCAE-Courses 7.24.17
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
To enroll in the TISS ICCAE Scholars Program, download and complete this form: TISS ICCAE Scholar Enrollment form 6-13-17. You may submit the enrollment form as soon as you are enrolled in your first eligible course. To help TISS ICCAE staff track student progress, enrolled students will be reminded regularly to update their forms to include recently completed coursework.
Please submit the form and a copy of your transcripts (official or unofficial) by email to email@example.com or send/bring a hard copy to:
- TISS ICCAE
- Curriculum in Peace, War, and Defense
- 401 Hamilton Hall, CB#3200
- UNC-Chapel Hill
- Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3200